The Menomonee Falls Public Library will show two movies in June. The movies shown will be in the library’s Meeting/Community Room, right off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Please be advised, we can only seat 80 comfortably, so please get here early. Details are as follows.
Tuesday, June 17 at 2:15pm and Thursday, June 19 at 6:15pm: SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY (2013) Starring: Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig. A comedy adventure story about a day-dreaming manager who has a world-wide trip to find a negative from a famous photographer. Directed by Ben Stiller. Rated PG, 114 minutes.
Tuesday, June 17 at 6:15pm and Thursday, June 19 at 2:15pm: SAVING MR. BANKS (2013) Starring: Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks. Walt Disney wants to adapt MARY POPPINS to film, but the prickly author won’t budge and say yes. Directed by John Lee Hancock. PG-13, 125 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call the Adult Reference desk at 262-532-8920. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words