Willowbrook Place Assisted Living has been celebrating its Grand Re-Opening as Thiensville's latest Assisted Living facility. To kick off our celebration, we are hosting our very own Sounds of Summer concert series.
Please join us for a warm, summer evening filled with music, cocktails, and a delicious dinner on Thursday, June 19th from 4:00-7:00pm. Cocktails and appetizers will be served on our beautiful outdoor patio overlooking the lagoon and inside in our quaint bistro from
Dinner is always on your mind right after work, so why not stop by and join us for a delicious meal? Advanced reservations are $8.00 per person, and $10.00 per person at the door. Come and meet our new Dietary Director, Pam Koch, and try her delicious seasonal dishes! The evening's dinner will consist of a Rosemary Roasted Chicken Dinner, Seasonal Veggies, Baked Potato and Homemade Cherry Pie!
Be sure to stick around for our Sounds of Summer Concert Head Liner, Al Anderson at 5:30pm! Enjoy Big Band classics from well known musicians: Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Gene Krupa and many more!
Make your reservations today with Community Relations Director, Megan Brever: (262) 242-8045 ext. 403 or by emailing email@example.com. Willowbrook Place Assisted Living is located at 205 Green Bay Road, Thiensville, WI 53092.
Willowbrook Place Assisted Living in Thiensville offers spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, each with a full kitchen, in-unit washer and dryer and private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Units come with storage, all utilities except for cable and phone, and one heated, underground parking spot for any incoming resident.
Conveniently located within the historic and quaint village of Thiensville, Willowbrook Place is nestled in the downtown area near the Milwaukee River on a natural pond and down the street from Thiensville's Farmers Market.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Valentine's Day is Cute, Tobacco...Not so Much
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!