Ava Thomann will perform as Miss Cratchitt in "Gypsy" at Sunset Playhouse from Thursday, July 17th through Sunday, August 10th. Sunset Playhouse is located at 800 Elm Grove Road, Elm Grove, WI, 53122. You can purchase tickets through sunsetplayhouse.com or by calling our Box Office at 262-782-4430; our hours are Tuesday – Friday from 1 to 5pm and Saturday from 1 -4pm. Ticketing prices can be found below.
Ava is currently attending Marquette University.
Loosely based on the memoirs of striptease artist Gypsy Rose Lee, this musical focuses on Rose, the driving force behind her daughters (June, Havoc, and Louise). When Rose pushes the teenage Louise into service as a last minute replacement for a second class club’s lead stripper, Louise discovers her way to fortune and fame, eventually becoming Gypsy Rose Lee and one of Minsky’s biggest stars.
Book by Arthur Laurents, music by Jule Styne, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, directed by Jerome Robbins and produced by David Merrick
Adult - $25
Senior (60+), Military Personnel - $23
Student - $23
Groups of 15 or more - $16
Value Nights (July 17 and July 30) - $12.50
The Sunset Playhouse is a not for profit performing arts organization which produces quality live theatre and entertainment for our community. Our School for the Arts educates children and adults, developing their talents in all aspects of theatre arts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7
- "Blue Men and River Monsters"