Learn about the Catholic Faith at a Bowling Alley? Most definitely!
Theology-on-Tap is a yearly summer speaker series at local bars and restaurants planned by Young Adults for Young Adults in their 20’s & 30’s, single and married, sponsored by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and St. Mary Parish in Menomonee Falls. The local site is at Krueger’s Entertainment Center (N87W1471 Appleton Ave, Menomonee Falls) again for 2014.
All sessions are presented from 7:00 - 9:00 PM and there is no need to preregister. Snacks and drinks are provided - this round is on us. The specific topics this year are:
July 9th PETER & JESSICA MACHI - A Science Guy and a Theology Girl respond to, “Why does the Church teach THAT?”
July 16th: JONATHAN BRZESKI – Ways of Praying
July 23rd: BRENDA CLINE – I’m Spiritual but not Religious
July 30th: FR. JOHN BURNS – True Happiness and Life Well Lived
(Fr. John Burns is the new Priest at St. Mary's Parish.)
There are sites throughout the Archdioceses starting July 7 and lasting through July 31 on Monday through Thursday of each week. It is designed by and for Young Adults wanting to learn more about the Catholic Faith (without needing to visit a Catholic Church – the local bowling alley will be perfect). For details on other sites and topics, please visit:
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1