Falls Fest July 24 - 27
“The Fun Keeps on Coming!” Get ready for Falls Fest July 24 27 at Village Park at Garfield & Appleton Avenue in Menomonee Falls. Four great days of big name bands, games, food, softball tournaments, silent auction, children & family games and activities, and best of all - admission and parking are FREE! It’s a great family party, close to home!
Headline bands include Rebel Grace on Thursday at 7:00 pm; The Love Monkeys on Friday at 7:30pm; Chasin’ Mason on Saturday at 7:45pm; The Josh Becker Band on Sunday at 7:00pm and fireworks at 9:45p.m.
Open Thursday and Friday 5pm until Midnight; Saturday and Sunday Noon until Midnight. For detailed band and event schedule, go to www.Falls-Fest.com or visit our Facebook page and get ready to have some summertime fun!
Falls Fest is sponsored by Blair’s True Value Hardware, BMO Harris Bank, First Bank Financial Centre, Malkin’s Flooring, McDonalds, Miller Lite, and Minor’s Garden Center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park