Falls Fest July 24 - 27
“The Fun Keeps on Coming!” Get ready for Falls Fest July 24 27 at Village Park at Garfield & Appleton Avenue in Menomonee Falls. Four great days of big name bands, games, food, softball tournaments, silent auction, children & family games and activities, and best of all - admission and parking are FREE! It’s a great family party, close to home!
Headline bands include Rebel Grace on Thursday at 7:00 pm; The Love Monkeys on Friday at 7:30pm; Chasin’ Mason on Saturday at 7:45pm; The Josh Becker Band on Sunday at 7:00pm and fireworks at 9:45p.m.
Open Thursday and Friday 5pm until Midnight; Saturday and Sunday Noon until Midnight. For detailed band and event schedule, go to www.Falls-Fest.com or visit our Facebook page and get ready to have some summertime fun!
Falls Fest is sponsored by Blair’s True Value Hardware, BMO Harris Bank, First Bank Financial Centre, Malkin’s Flooring, McDonalds, Miller Lite, and Minor’s Garden Center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- Sky Zone Hosts Toys For Tots Collection
- Reading Comprehension Tips from LearningRx
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive to Benefit Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry