Falls Fest July 24 - 27
“The Fun Keeps on Coming!” Get ready for Falls Fest July 24 27 at Village Park at Garfield & Appleton Avenue in Menomonee Falls. Four great days of big name bands, games, food, softball tournaments, silent auction, children & family games and activities, and best of all - admission and parking are FREE! It’s a great family party, close to home!
Headline bands include Rebel Grace on Thursday at 7:00 pm; The Love Monkeys on Friday at 7:30pm; Chasin’ Mason on Saturday at 7:45pm; The Josh Becker Band on Sunday at 7:00pm and fireworks at 9:45p.m.
Open Thursday and Friday 5pm until Midnight; Saturday and Sunday Noon until Midnight. For detailed band and event schedule, go to www.Falls-Fest.com or visit our Facebook page and get ready to have some summertime fun!
Falls Fest is sponsored by Blair’s True Value Hardware, BMO Harris Bank, First Bank Financial Centre, Malkin’s Flooring, McDonalds, Miller Lite, and Minor’s Garden Center.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- A Vision for Germantown
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards