Falls Fest July 24 - 27
“The Fun Keeps on Coming!” Get ready for Falls Fest July 24 27 at Village Park at Garfield & Appleton Avenue in Menomonee Falls. Four great days of big name bands, games, food, softball tournaments, silent auction, children & family games and activities, and best of all - admission and parking are FREE! It’s a great family party, close to home!
Headline bands include Rebel Grace on Thursday at 7:00 pm; The Love Monkeys on Friday at 7:30pm; Chasin’ Mason on Saturday at 7:45pm; The Josh Becker Band on Sunday at 7:00pm and fireworks at 9:45p.m.
Open Thursday and Friday 5pm until Midnight; Saturday and Sunday Noon until Midnight. For detailed band and event schedule, go to www.Falls-Fest.com or visit our Facebook page and get ready to have some summertime fun!
Falls Fest is sponsored by Blair’s True Value Hardware, BMO Harris Bank, First Bank Financial Centre, Malkin’s Flooring, McDonalds, Miller Lite, and Minor’s Garden Center.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST