The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board’s Water Accelerator Program will hold a CNC Operator bootcamp from August 20 through December 16 at the Waukesha County Technical College to prepare individuals for high demand manufacturing careers in the water industry.
Participants will have an opportunity to earn an industry recognized CNC Operating certificate, as well as receive job search assistance, career counseling, and mentoring services. To be eligible for the training, individuals must meet the following requirements: 18 years of age or older; have or will have a high school diploma, GED or HSED by fall 2014; 8th grade math and reading test scores; ability to pass a drug screen; valid driver’s license or ability to obtain a license.
The WOW Workforce Development Board is an Equal Opportunity program provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
To enroll in the Water Accelerator Program’s CNC Operator bootcamp, call (262) 695-8044.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- February Movies at the Falls Library
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant applications