The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board’s Water Accelerator Program will hold a CNC Operator bootcamp from August 20 through December 16 at the Waukesha County Technical College to prepare individuals for high demand manufacturing careers in the water industry.
Participants will have an opportunity to earn an industry recognized CNC Operating certificate, as well as receive job search assistance, career counseling, and mentoring services. To be eligible for the training, individuals must meet the following requirements: 18 years of age or older; have or will have a high school diploma, GED or HSED by fall 2014; 8th grade math and reading test scores; ability to pass a drug screen; valid driver’s license or ability to obtain a license.
The WOW Workforce Development Board is an Equal Opportunity program provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
To enroll in the Water Accelerator Program’s CNC Operator bootcamp, call (262) 695-8044.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST