The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board’s Water Accelerator Program will hold a CNC Operator bootcamp from August 20 through December 16 at the Waukesha County Technical College to prepare individuals for high demand manufacturing careers in the water industry.
Participants will have an opportunity to earn an industry recognized CNC Operating certificate, as well as receive job search assistance, career counseling, and mentoring services. To be eligible for the training, individuals must meet the following requirements: 18 years of age or older; have or will have a high school diploma, GED or HSED by fall 2014; 8th grade math and reading test scores; ability to pass a drug screen; valid driver’s license or ability to obtain a license.
The WOW Workforce Development Board is an Equal Opportunity program provider. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.
To enroll in the Water Accelerator Program’s CNC Operator bootcamp, call (262) 695-8044.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library