Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove is an industry leader in the buying or selling homes.
As a locally owned & operated business that is not part of a franchise, they believe in educating their Customers instead of selling them.
Their whole approach to buying & selling of homes has become known as the Denali Difference.
Recently, Denali Realty Group conducted a Customer survey campaign, & the results were amazing:
On a scale of 1 to 5, their Customers gave them an average rating of 4.51.
The survey questions were based on a 5 point scale with 1 being Not Satisfied & 5 being Extremely Satisfied.
The short survey asked the following questions:
1) What was your overall impression of our real estate service?
2) Do you feel that we adequately explained the real estate process & what you could expect during each phase of the process?
3) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
4) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
5) What was our timeliness of returning phone calls?
More impressive, 100% of the participants surveyed said they would refer new Customers to Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove.
To learn more about The Denali Difference, please contact Allison Quartuccio, Broker of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at (262) 439-8332, Allison@denaligroupwi.com or Dennis R. Gritzmacher, President of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at email@example.com, go to www.denaligroupwi.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words