A Milwaukee Premier
A Tale of Two Cities
A Charles Dickens’ Classic
Performed at Eastbrook Church
5385 N Green Bay Ave
September 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 at 7:30 pm and 21 & 28 at 2:00 pm
Almost 80 years ago, the famed actor Sir Arthur John Gielgud (1904-2000) and playwright Sir Terence Rattigan (1911-1977) wrote this stage adaptation of A Tale of Two Cities, but it was never staged until last year in a theater in England. Morning Star Productions is the first group to air this play in the Milwaukee area.
“This adaptation marries three of the finest artists in their own fields that England has ever known: Dickens the master story-teller, Rattigan the great playwright and Gielgud the mercurial actor.” (samuelfrench-london.co.uk)
The play brings Charles Dickens’ magnificent story of revolution and redemption to life with simplicity and power. It’s about a man who embarks on a stunning and perilous scheme during the French Revolution to redeem an innocent man from the guillotine.
Morning Star Productions is a semi-professional, non-profit theater. Our casts include professional actors from the Milwaukee area. We produce three plays a year in the theater space at Eastbrook Church in Milwaukee
To order tickets, or for more information, visit morningstarproductions.org
or call 414.228.5220, Ext. 385.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST