The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls is very excited to present guest speaker Rhea Sprecher. Ms. Sprecher is nationally acclaimed as America’s Art Teacher of Teachers. She has attended Nebraska’s Concordia College, the Reading University of England and Long Island University in New York, where she studied under Victor D’Amico, an authority on Children’s art. Rhea is the author of the Art Kit, has 40 years of classroom / art teacher experience and has developed a program for schools to introduce creative art concepts on a tight budget. Sprecher has also directed children’s theater and conducted numerous art workshops. Workshops have spanned much of the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii.
In recent years, she has also conducted art history tours of France, Italy and Holland, giving her an even stronger understanding of the masters and their work. Rhea’s topic will be ‘The TRUE Life of Vincent Van Gogh”. Please join us for this wonderful program as The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls brings the arts into our community.
The AGMF March meeting will be held at the Falls Public Library on Tuesday the 24th. Guests are welcome to join us at 6:00pm for social time, followed by our business meeting and guest speaker. For more information about the Art Guild
Call: 414-719-6613, contact email@example.com or visit our website www.artguildmf.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy