The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls is very excited to present guest speaker Rhea Sprecher. Ms. Sprecher is nationally acclaimed as America’s Art Teacher of Teachers. She has attended Nebraska’s Concordia College, the Reading University of England and Long Island University in New York, where she studied under Victor D’Amico, an authority on Children’s art. Rhea is the author of the Art Kit, has 40 years of classroom / art teacher experience and has developed a program for schools to introduce creative art concepts on a tight budget. Sprecher has also directed children’s theater and conducted numerous art workshops. Workshops have spanned much of the continental U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii.
In recent years, she has also conducted art history tours of France, Italy and Holland, giving her an even stronger understanding of the masters and their work. Rhea’s topic will be ‘The TRUE Life of Vincent Van Gogh”. Please join us for this wonderful program as The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls brings the arts into our community.
The AGMF March meeting will be held at the Falls Public Library on Tuesday the 24th. Guests are welcome to join us at 6:00pm for social time, followed by our business meeting and guest speaker. For more information about the Art Guild
Call: 414-719-6613, contact email@example.com or visit our website www.artguildmf.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- Hamilton one of only five K-12 school
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Ace Pacesetters Named Bronze Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award