Verizon Wireless is offering a hands-on PDA workshop this weekend at their Verizon Wireless’ location in Menomonee Falls. The workshop is designed to better acquaint PDA users with their mobile devices. The class takes place on Saturday, March 21st at 7:30 a.m. at N95 W18141 Appleton Ave. in Menomonee Falls.
People interested in participating can sign up online at www.PDAWORKSHOP.wds.vzw.com or call the local Verizon Wireless store at (262) 251-3455 to register.
The purpose: To get the most out of your PDA by learning about its functions and features
Who can attend: The event is open to all PDA users (all brands/models welcome). Readers who do not yet have a PDA but would like to learn more about these devices are welcome to attend the class.
- Classes are free (coffee and pastries are served)
- Attendees are broken down into groups according to the type of PDA each person owns.
- Sessions are led by Verizon Wireless employees
Topics Covered in Class: 20 Things Your PDA Can Do
Including instruction on how to:
- Text message
- Set up your speed-dial
- Synch with your address book
- Send e-mail
- Browse the Internet
- Use the camera
- Use Bluetooth and other accessories
- Change your ringtone
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- March Movies at the Menomonee Falls Library
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County