Verizon Wireless is offering a hands-on PDA workshop this weekend at their Verizon Wireless’ location in Menomonee Falls. The workshop is designed to better acquaint PDA users with their mobile devices. The class takes place on Saturday, March 21st at 7:30 a.m. at N95 W18141 Appleton Ave. in Menomonee Falls.
People interested in participating can sign up online at www.PDAWORKSHOP.wds.vzw.com or call the local Verizon Wireless store at (262) 251-3455 to register.
The purpose: To get the most out of your PDA by learning about its functions and features
Who can attend: The event is open to all PDA users (all brands/models welcome). Readers who do not yet have a PDA but would like to learn more about these devices are welcome to attend the class.
- Classes are free (coffee and pastries are served)
- Attendees are broken down into groups according to the type of PDA each person owns.
- Sessions are led by Verizon Wireless employees
Topics Covered in Class: 20 Things Your PDA Can Do
Including instruction on how to:
- Text message
- Set up your speed-dial
- Synch with your address book
- Send e-mail
- Browse the Internet
- Use the camera
- Use Bluetooth and other accessories
- Change your ringtone
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Moviegoers at Menomonee Falls, South Shore Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Seeking Participants for Eat & Greet Festival Sat., June 6
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Author Mary Rickert at the Falls Library
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2