Registration is taking place for the Annual ALL-Sports Camp at the Menomonee Falls Community Education & Recreation Department.
The ALL SPORTS CAMP goal is to introduce and develop basic skills for various sports, including basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball, soccer and golf. The ALL SPORTS approach is to focus on important areas of skill development through lecture, practice station, drills and fun games.
We will ensure that each camper has the opportunity to improve his or her skill level while enjoying the competitive spirit of the camp. For more information please call (262) 946-2286 or email email@example.com.
Entering Grades 1 - 6
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM; 4 sessions starting June 22, 2009, ending June 25, 2009
Cost: $70. Discounts available for additional kids from each household
Camp Director: Coach Scott Stein
Location: Benjamin Franklin School
Register at www.fallsrec.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family