As school comes to a close, parents are looking to make plans for their child’s summer activities. Parents want to be sure their children are safe, supervised, and engaged in activities that keep their kids’ minds and bodies active after school lets out for the summer. Youngsters look forward to the free time, and simply want to have fun and learn something new.
The Menomonee Falls YMCA day camp is a perfect option for parents who are looking for a safe and fun place for their kids to build healthy spirit, mind and body this summer. The day camp site is located at the Tri-County YMCA, on N84 W17501 Menomonee Avenue, and allows families and employees throughout the area the opportunity to take their children to the convenient and safe YMCA day camp location.
At the Tri-County YMCA day camp, campers will enjoy a broad range of age-appropriate programs, events and activities. All camps are fun, safe and help kids stay active all summer long. By attending camp, children are offered the opportunity to make new friends, work on problem solving skills, decision making and learn teambuilding skills. In addition to the fun activities planned throughout the day, day camp teaches campers the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility through programs that educate and provide a safe, healthy and positive environment.
YMCA day camp occurs Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm and is open to kids ages 4 – 12, with specialty camps available for teens up to 16 years old. To register for YMCA day camp activities, call 414-276-YMCA or visit our website at www.ymcamke.org/daycamp. Discounts available for additional children in the same family and scholarships are available for qualifying families.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ABC's Dancing with the Stars Professional coming to Menomonee Falls to support Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Fundraiser
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Free music event at Luther Manor
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops