Strosahl & Co. CPAs and Strosahl Wealth Management have acquired a new corporate facility in the Falls Business Park off Silver Spring Drive and Lilly Road in Menomonee Falls. The firm will move its offices and 11 employees on July 24, 2009.
The building, a 17,500 square foot structure located at W136 N5285 Campbell Drive, will replace the former offices at N91 W17194 Appleton Avenue. The building is also home to Triumph Accessory Services, with 4,500 square feet available for expansion.
“The acquisition of this facility will make it possible for us to serve our growing client list more efficiently,” explains Phil Strosahl. “The additional space allows for more and larger conference rooms and a professional and exciting workspace for our employees and clients.”
About Strosahl & Co. and Strosahl Wealth Management
Strosahl & Co. CPAs is a full-service accounting firm located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. The firm specializes in providing services to growing businesses, including business tax planning and preparation, accounting, bookkeeping services, and payroll. The firm is also a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Strosahl Wealth Management helps families create a tax-advantaged, comprehensive financial plan to achieve their life goals. The firm also specializes in retirement plans for businesses and individuals, including 401K & IRA rollover. For more information, visit www.strosahlandco.com or call 262-345-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum