Strosahl & Co. CPAs and Strosahl Wealth Management have acquired a new corporate facility in the Falls Business Park off Silver Spring Drive and Lilly Road in Menomonee Falls. The firm will move its offices and 11 employees on July 24, 2009.
The building, a 17,500 square foot structure located at W136 N5285 Campbell Drive, will replace the former offices at N91 W17194 Appleton Avenue. The building is also home to Triumph Accessory Services, with 4,500 square feet available for expansion.
“The acquisition of this facility will make it possible for us to serve our growing client list more efficiently,” explains Phil Strosahl. “The additional space allows for more and larger conference rooms and a professional and exciting workspace for our employees and clients.”
About Strosahl & Co. and Strosahl Wealth Management
Strosahl & Co. CPAs is a full-service accounting firm located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. The firm specializes in providing services to growing businesses, including business tax planning and preparation, accounting, bookkeeping services, and payroll. The firm is also a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Strosahl Wealth Management helps families create a tax-advantaged, comprehensive financial plan to achieve their life goals. The firm also specializes in retirement plans for businesses and individuals, including 401K & IRA rollover. For more information, visit www.strosahlandco.com or call 262-345-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy