It is time to register for Fall programs at the Menomonee Falls Community Ed & Recreation Department! Resident registration is currently taking place, and non-residents can begin on Friday, August 17th.
Check out our web-site for a full listing of classes and activities! Activity Guides can be picked up at the Community Center, Menomonee Falls Library, and the Chamber of Commerce.
Registration accepted on-line, mail, drop box, and fax.
Monday - Friday
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio