It is time to register for Fall programs at the Menomonee Falls Community Ed & Recreation Department! Resident registration is currently taking place, and non-residents can begin on Friday, August 17th.
Check out our web-site for a full listing of classes and activities! Activity Guides can be picked up at the Community Center, Menomonee Falls Library, and the Chamber of Commerce.
Registration accepted on-line, mail, drop box, and fax.
Monday - Friday
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- EverWhite Whiteboards Named to Higher Education Dean’s List
- Lost Dog
- Poverty Training Offered at St. James
- Mathnasium's 5th Annual TriMathlon
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October