It is time to register for Fall programs at the Menomonee Falls Community Ed & Recreation Department! Resident registration is currently taking place, and non-residents can begin on Friday, August 17th.
Check out our web-site for a full listing of classes and activities! Activity Guides can be picked up at the Community Center, Menomonee Falls Library, and the Chamber of Commerce.
Registration accepted on-line, mail, drop box, and fax.
Monday - Friday
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced