There’s no need to do the seasonal flu if you get your flu shot! And Wheaton Franciscan Home Health makes it easy to dodge the bug – we are providing flu shots and pneumonia vaccines at a variety of convenient locations throughout Greater Milwaukee during the months of October and November.
- Thursday, October 15 -- 9am-noon -- YMCA-TriCounty, N84 W17501 Menomonee Ave.
- Friday, October 16 -- 2-3:30pm -- Alta Mira, W129 N6889 Northfield Dr.
Seasonal flu vaccines are for individuals age 18 and older. The cost for a flu shot is $30, cash or check. The cost is covered with a valid Medicare B Card for those 65 and older. Medicare Part B, Medicaid and Medicare HMOs can also be billed when the appropriate, valid card is shown.
Pneumonia vaccines are available for those 16 and older at a cost of $45, cash or check. The cost of the first shot for those 65 and older is covered with a valid Medicare B Card.
Please note that a seasonal flu vaccine for children ages 10 and older is typically available. Due to manufacturing difficulties, however, Wheaton Franciscan Home Health did not receive its shipment. Therefore, our clinics will be unable to vaccinate children under 18 years of age at our 2009 flu clinics. Individuals should contact their pediatrician or local public health department for seasonal flu vaccines for children under age 18.
For additional information, call us toll-free at 1-888-994-3286 or visit us on the web at www.mywheaton.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Moviegoers at Menomonee Falls, South Shore Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Seeking Participants for Eat & Greet Festival Sat., June 6
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Author Mary Rickert at the Falls Library
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2