There’s no need to do the seasonal flu if you get your flu shot! And Wheaton Franciscan Home Health makes it easy to dodge the bug – we are providing flu shots and pneumonia vaccines at a variety of convenient locations throughout Greater Milwaukee during the months of October and November.
- Thursday, October 15 -- 9am-noon -- YMCA-TriCounty, N84 W17501 Menomonee Ave.
- Friday, October 16 -- 2-3:30pm -- Alta Mira, W129 N6889 Northfield Dr.
Seasonal flu vaccines are for individuals age 18 and older. The cost for a flu shot is $30, cash or check. The cost is covered with a valid Medicare B Card for those 65 and older. Medicare Part B, Medicaid and Medicare HMOs can also be billed when the appropriate, valid card is shown.
Pneumonia vaccines are available for those 16 and older at a cost of $45, cash or check. The cost of the first shot for those 65 and older is covered with a valid Medicare B Card.
Please note that a seasonal flu vaccine for children ages 10 and older is typically available. Due to manufacturing difficulties, however, Wheaton Franciscan Home Health did not receive its shipment. Therefore, our clinics will be unable to vaccinate children under 18 years of age at our 2009 flu clinics. Individuals should contact their pediatrician or local public health department for seasonal flu vaccines for children under age 18.
For additional information, call us toll-free at 1-888-994-3286 or visit us on the web at www.mywheaton.org.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”