There’s no need to do the seasonal flu if you get your flu shot! And Wheaton Franciscan Home Health makes it easy to dodge the bug – we are providing flu shots and pneumonia vaccines at a variety of convenient locations throughout Greater Milwaukee during the months of October and November.
- Thursday, October 15 -- 9am-noon -- YMCA-TriCounty, N84 W17501 Menomonee Ave.
- Friday, October 16 -- 2-3:30pm -- Alta Mira, W129 N6889 Northfield Dr.
Seasonal flu vaccines are for individuals age 18 and older. The cost for a flu shot is $30, cash or check. The cost is covered with a valid Medicare B Card for those 65 and older. Medicare Part B, Medicaid and Medicare HMOs can also be billed when the appropriate, valid card is shown.
Pneumonia vaccines are available for those 16 and older at a cost of $45, cash or check. The cost of the first shot for those 65 and older is covered with a valid Medicare B Card.
Please note that a seasonal flu vaccine for children ages 10 and older is typically available. Due to manufacturing difficulties, however, Wheaton Franciscan Home Health did not receive its shipment. Therefore, our clinics will be unable to vaccinate children under 18 years of age at our 2009 flu clinics. Individuals should contact their pediatrician or local public health department for seasonal flu vaccines for children under age 18.
For additional information, call us toll-free at 1-888-994-3286 or visit us on the web at www.mywheaton.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Waukesha County Park System Announces Beach Season End Dates
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show
- Lobsterfest 2014