On Saturday, October 17, Holy Cross Lutheran Church will host Christian recording star Peder Eide. Peder has eleven recording projects to his name and will be playing music in conjunction with the theme of his 10th CD, TASTE AND SEE.
“Peder’s music provides an incredible, fun, spiritual evening for young people,” states Pr. Meredith Bedker Musaus, Senior Pastor at Holy Cross Lutheran Church. “We look forward to opening our doors to visiting youth so they can experience this inspirational evening of music.”
What: Peder Eide
When: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:00 pm
Where: Holy Cross Lutheran Church, W156N8131 Pilgrim Rd., Menomonee Falls
A free will donation of $2.00 per person is requested. Funds raised will be donated toward hunger relief in the Meru Diocese in Tanzania, Africa; the sister synod of the ELCA Greater Milwaukee Synod.
This event is open to people of all faiths.
About Peder Eide
Peder Eide (I’d) has spent much of the last decade serving God and the church as a full-time national singer/songwriter and speaker. Peder ministers to over 100,000 students a year throughout all of North America at national gatherings, festivals, conferences, conventions, concerts, and churches. Peder's message is one of hope and victory. Peder lost his mother in an automobile accident just prior to his freshmen year in high school and his father in a fire in the early 90's. Through these and other struggles in his life, Peder found the love of Christ and the grace of God to be the only sustaining power upon which he could rely. In return for God's goodness, Peder promised the Lord that he would dedicate his life to reaching others with the Gospel. Recently, The 700 Club TV program featured Peder's music and testimony for it's 7 million plus viewers.
About Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Holy Cross Lutheran Church is a congregation of approximately 2,500 members and 1,100 households. The congregation began in October, 1951, with 50 people meeting in an American Legion Hall and organizing as Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran Church on Palm Sunday, 1952, with 179 baptized and 109 confirmed members. Currently, the church has more than 350 children in its Faith Development Program, 9 different music programs, and active congregation members in a variety of fellowship groups including the Seasoned Christians (senior citizens), Empty Nesters, Quilters, Book Club, Bible studies, and the Holy Cross Preschool. Holy Cross is, “A place where we worship weekly, pray daily, give joyfully, study the Bible, and serve the Lord in our community and throughout the world.” For more information, call 262-251-2740 or visit www.HolyCrossLutheran.org.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove