The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls is excited to have Designer, Artist, Muralist, and owner of Timothy Haglund Studio LTD as our guest speaker for October’s meeting. Tim has turned his large scale art into a very successful business, with stunning samples of his work all over the state of Wisconsin and Illinois.
The studio is located in Adell, just NW of Random Lake yet his work takes him to residential and commercial locations from Superior to Kenosha. The clientele range from churches and showrooms, to restaurants, offices and creative residential powder rooms. Working with designers, architects and homeowners themselves, Tim transforms ordinary rooms into an environment of places spanning our world and beyond. Join us as we learn how to turn a wall or even a whole room into a piece of art.
Timothy studied art at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee under William Nichols and graduated with a BFA in 1984. Haglund says, “Being an artist is an ongoing process of study, work, concentration and reflection. It is a way of being in the world that allows me to look and be inspired by art, the natural world, and day-to-day interpersonal existence.”
The AGMF October meeting will be held at the Falls Public Library on Tuesday the 27th. Guests are welcome to join us at 6:00pm for social time, followed by our business meeting and guest speaker. For more information about the Art Guild Call: 414-719-6613, contact email@example.com or visit our website www.artguildmf.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- World War I Christmas Miracle Program at the Falls Library
- Hamilton marching band completes successful season
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up