The Art Guild of Menomonee Falls is excited to have Designer, Artist, Muralist, and owner of Timothy Haglund Studio LTD as our guest speaker for October’s meeting. Tim has turned his large scale art into a very successful business, with stunning samples of his work all over the state of Wisconsin and Illinois.
The studio is located in Adell, just NW of Random Lake yet his work takes him to residential and commercial locations from Superior to Kenosha. The clientele range from churches and showrooms, to restaurants, offices and creative residential powder rooms. Working with designers, architects and homeowners themselves, Tim transforms ordinary rooms into an environment of places spanning our world and beyond. Join us as we learn how to turn a wall or even a whole room into a piece of art.
Timothy studied art at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee under William Nichols and graduated with a BFA in 1984. Haglund says, “Being an artist is an ongoing process of study, work, concentration and reflection. It is a way of being in the world that allows me to look and be inspired by art, the natural world, and day-to-day interpersonal existence.”
The AGMF October meeting will be held at the Falls Public Library on Tuesday the 27th. Guests are welcome to join us at 6:00pm for social time, followed by our business meeting and guest speaker. For more information about the Art Guild Call: 414-719-6613, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.artguildmf.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Town Bank Hosts Annual Spring Shredding Events
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy