MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Women often give the needs of others a higher priority than planning and saving for their own future. To help women define their financial goals, Community Memorial Hospital is hosting a free Financial Planning Seminar on Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the hospital’s Treiber Conference Center, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road.
Attorney Sharon Iggens Hanson, with Ladewig, Rechlicz & Iggens, will help attendees begin the journey toward financial peace of mind and a more secure future. Hanson has practiced for 15 years in the areas of Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate Transactions, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
To register for this free program, call CareConnection at (262) 251-1001 or 1-800-246-8332.
Community Memorial Hospital, which specializes in cardiac care, women’s health, cancer care and advanced surgical procedures, is a member of Froedtert & Community Health.
Visit Community Memorial Hospital’s Web site at www.communitymemorial.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Waukesha County Park System Announces Beach Season End Dates
- Sussex Lioness, Lions Clubs “Stuff the Bus” for kids
- Vintage Baseball Game & Car Show