MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Women often give the needs of others a higher priority than planning and saving for their own future. To help women define their financial goals, Community Memorial Hospital is hosting a free Financial Planning Seminar on Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the hospital’s Treiber Conference Center, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road.
Attorney Sharon Iggens Hanson, with Ladewig, Rechlicz & Iggens, will help attendees begin the journey toward financial peace of mind and a more secure future. Hanson has practiced for 15 years in the areas of Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate Transactions, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
To register for this free program, call CareConnection at (262) 251-1001 or 1-800-246-8332.
Community Memorial Hospital, which specializes in cardiac care, women’s health, cancer care and advanced surgical procedures, is a member of Froedtert & Community Health.
Visit Community Memorial Hospital’s Web site at www.communitymemorial.com.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities