MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Women often give the needs of others a higher priority than planning and saving for their own future. To help women define their financial goals, Community Memorial Hospital is hosting a free Financial Planning Seminar on Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the hospital’s Treiber Conference Center, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road.
Attorney Sharon Iggens Hanson, with Ladewig, Rechlicz & Iggens, will help attendees begin the journey toward financial peace of mind and a more secure future. Hanson has practiced for 15 years in the areas of Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate Transactions, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
To register for this free program, call CareConnection at (262) 251-1001 or 1-800-246-8332.
Community Memorial Hospital, which specializes in cardiac care, women’s health, cancer care and advanced surgical procedures, is a member of Froedtert & Community Health.
Visit Community Memorial Hospital’s Web site at www.communitymemorial.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Community invited to holiday concert