MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Women often give the needs of others a higher priority than planning and saving for their own future. To help women define their financial goals, Community Memorial Hospital is hosting a free Financial Planning Seminar on Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the hospital’s Treiber Conference Center, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road.
Attorney Sharon Iggens Hanson, with Ladewig, Rechlicz & Iggens, will help attendees begin the journey toward financial peace of mind and a more secure future. Hanson has practiced for 15 years in the areas of Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate Transactions, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
To register for this free program, call CareConnection at (262) 251-1001 or 1-800-246-8332.
Community Memorial Hospital, which specializes in cardiac care, women’s health, cancer care and advanced surgical procedures, is a member of Froedtert & Community Health.
Visit Community Memorial Hospital’s Web site at www.communitymemorial.com.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Heat and Art
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016