MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis. — Women often give the needs of others a higher priority than planning and saving for their own future. To help women define their financial goals, Community Memorial Hospital is hosting a free Financial Planning Seminar on Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6-7:30 p.m. at the hospital’s Treiber Conference Center, W180 N8085 Town Hall Road.
Attorney Sharon Iggens Hanson, with Ladewig, Rechlicz & Iggens, will help attendees begin the journey toward financial peace of mind and a more secure future. Hanson has practiced for 15 years in the areas of Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate Transactions, Civil Litigation and Family Law.
To register for this free program, call CareConnection at (262) 251-1001 or 1-800-246-8332.
Community Memorial Hospital, which specializes in cardiac care, women’s health, cancer care and advanced surgical procedures, is a member of Froedtert & Community Health.
Visit Community Memorial Hospital’s Web site at www.communitymemorial.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- 12/5 HO-HO Holistic Fair
- Six Scouts Leave Legacy of Community Service
- Attitude of Gratitude
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale