The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department still has room in our ever popular High School Rec Basketball league. Last year alone, 18 teams comprised of more than 150 student athletes competed for basetball glory. Each team will play a minimum of 8 games, and then compete in a single elimination tournament. Games take place Monday and Thursday evenings in the Menomonee Falls High School Gym starting in December.
Team registration is open now, and runs through Wednesday, December 2nd. Registration information is available at www.fallsrec.org or by calling 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family