FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Heidi Hornung
SHADY LANE GREENHOUSES HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
Two Weekends: Nov. 21-22 & Nov. 28-29
MENOMONEE FALLS, WI – November 18, 2009 – Shady Lane Greenhouses is holding their annual Holiday Open House on the next two weekends: Saturday and Sunday, November 21 – 22, and November 28 – 29, 2009, from 10 am – 4 pm on all four days. Select your Christmas tree and choose from hundreds of poinsettias in every color and size. Take a class in wreath making or outdoor arrangements. Shop at displays by Wild Birds Unlimited of Brookfield, Quarry Coffee of Lannon, Boerner Botanical Gardens Friends and Gifts, and Clover Street Bags. Enjoy the Midwest’s Largest G-Scale Model Train Display! Bring along your camera and take photos in the antique holiday sleigh or with the poinsettias. Free holiday treats and beverages for everyone.
Classes are as follows:
Sunday, November 22 – 10:30 am WREATH MAKING $37.50
Sunday, November 22 – 1:30 pm OUTDOOR ARRANGEMENTS $30.00
Sunday, November 29 – 10:30 am WREATH MAKING $37.50
Sunday, November 29 – 1:30 pm CHILDREN’S “TREE-WREATH” CLASS $10.00
Saturday, December 12 – 10:30 am FRESH HOLIDAY CENTERPIECES $25.00
Open year-round, the Hornung Family has owned Shady Lane Greenhouses since 1973, growing along with Waukesha County. In addition to an outstanding selection of greenhouse and nursery stock, Shady Lane provides personalized garden services and excellence in landscape design. For over 30 years, Shady Lane Greenhouses has offered superior quality and expertise to gardeners in a tri-county area. For more information, photos or to arrange an interview, please contact Heidi Hornung at 262-251-1660.
# # # # #
W172 N7388 Shady Lane • Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
262/251-1660 • FAX 262/251-1450
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum