The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is upon us. Crowded parking lots, busy streets, and long lines are not fun for parents, let alone for kids! Why not bring your kids to Pilgrim Lutheran School’s Christmas Camp? Your kids will have a great time while you finish your Christmas shopping!
Children ages 3* – 10 (or 4th grade) are invited to join us for this fun-filled day of music, games and activities! The one day camp is being held on Saturday, December 12, 2009 from 9am - 2pm.
Children will be grouped by age in classes that are led and supervised by Pilgrim parent volunteers. The morning will be jam-packed with games and activities, and singing and dancing to the sounds of Christian music group, Go Fish.
Campers will break for a hot lunch and jump into hands on craft projects in the afternoon. Throughout the day children will also hear stories from the Bible and learn about the true meaning of Christmas. And if all of that wasn’t enticing enough, Christmas Camp is also completely free of charge!
What are you waiting for? Register your children for Christmas Camp now by visiting www.pilgrimlutheranwels.org or requesting a registration form from email@example.com. Please also feel free to call the school office with any questions at 262-781-3520. Hope to see you there!
*Must be self sufficient in the bathroom
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- December Movies at the Falls Library
- Falls Library Presents "Giant Cheesehead" Author
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Festival of Trees
- Falls Presents "Giant Cheesehead" Author
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING