An evening of great food and entertainment is in store for people Feb. 18 as the Hamilton High School Band Booster Club hosts its annual Jazzy Italian Dinner from 5 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the all-you-care-to-eat dinner are $8 for adults and $6 for senior citizens, students and children under 18 years.
The public is invited to enjoy a delicious spaghetti dinner catered by Mama Mia’s that includes spaghetti, garlic bread, salad, dessert and a beverage. The Hamilton Jazz Band will provide musical entertainment while diners eat in the high school cafeteria.
Additional entertainment includes a silent auction that will benefit the Hamilton Color Guard. Guests will be able to bid on numerous gift baskets that in the past have included themes of gardening, scrapbooking, chocolate, Valentines Day, date night, golf and Packers.
A free combined Templeton Middle School and Hamilton High School band concert follows at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
To reserve your spot for dinner, please call Leeann Verhaalen at (262) 253-1456 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hamilton High School and the Hamilton Fine Arts Center are located at W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Community invited to holiday concert