Menomonee Falls accepting applications for Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians
The Menomonee Falls Fire Department is currently accepting applications for On-Call and Volunteer Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians. No experience is necessary. Applicants must be 18 years of age and must pass both a written and physical agility test.
Application packets may be picked up at the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3, located at W140 N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. To receive an application packet by mail or email, please contact us at: or email@example.com.
For more information, or to discuss the benefits and rewards of membership with the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, contact Deputy Chief Don Umhoefer at (262) 532-8803.
Applications for the current recruitment process will be accepted until 4:30 p.m Friday, March 5, 2010 Applications are accepted year round.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- Prohibition Movie and Program at the Falls Library
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Exhibit Systems Adds Veteran Trade Show Designer, Builder to Project Construction Team