Menomonee Falls accepting applications for Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians
The Menomonee Falls Fire Department is currently accepting applications for On-Call and Volunteer Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians. No experience is necessary. Applicants must be 18 years of age and must pass both a written and physical agility test.
Application packets may be picked up at the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3, located at W140 N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. To receive an application packet by mail or email, please contact us at: or email@example.com.
For more information, or to discuss the benefits and rewards of membership with the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, contact Deputy Chief Don Umhoefer at (262) 532-8803.
Applications for the current recruitment process will be accepted until 4:30 p.m Friday, March 5, 2010 Applications are accepted year round.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Festival of Trees
- Falls Presents "Giant Cheesehead" Author
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- Recycling of Your Used Electronics for FREE This Holiday Season
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- HELP WISCONSIN BUNDLE UP THIS SEASON