Menomonee Falls accepting applications for Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians
The Menomonee Falls Fire Department is currently accepting applications for On-Call and Volunteer Firefighters and/or Emergency Medical Technicians. No experience is necessary. Applicants must be 18 years of age and must pass both a written and physical agility test.
Application packets may be picked up at the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, Station 3, located at W140 N7501 Lilly Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. To receive an application packet by mail or email, please contact us at: or email@example.com.
For more information, or to discuss the benefits and rewards of membership with the Menomonee Falls Fire Department, contact Deputy Chief Don Umhoefer at (262) 532-8803.
Applications for the current recruitment process will be accepted until 4:30 p.m Friday, March 5, 2010 Applications are accepted year round.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Moviegoers at Menomonee Falls, South Shore Cinemas give DreamLounger recliner seating high marks
- Seeking Participants for Eat & Greet Festival Sat., June 6
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Author Mary Rickert at the Falls Library
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2