The third annual “Warm up to the Arts” Art Crawl will be held February 20th, 10am – 4pm in conjunction with Chilly Fest throughout the historic downtown village centre of Menomonee Falls. Businesses will be hosting local artists selling their work with locations having numerous artists. Our own Art Guild of Menomonee Falls will sponsor 15 artists in the ProHealth Medical Associates/Associated Bank Lobby on Main Street. The lobby is a great place to “warm up” as you pass through from the Mill Pond area events to the Main Street activities. Each business hosting an artist will have a red Art Stop sign displayed.
Chilly Fest also includes professional ice carvers that will create amazing sculptures out of ice blocks on downtown sidewalks starting at 10 a.m. Come and enter your vote for your favorite ice sculpture for the "People's Choice" Award at 2 p.m., the winners will be announced at 4 p.m. at Sal's Pub & Grill.
The day’s events also include a chili cook-off, outdoor games, entertainment, food and beverages, and raffles. In addition, there will be a bus to take you downtown to see the carvings and throughout the historic neighborhoods. Call (262) 251-8797 or visit menomoneefallsdowntown.com for information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family