Antique, Collectible and Craft Vendors are wanted for the 8th Annual Flea Market held during Old Falls Village Days on Saturday, June 5, 2010. Vendor applications are now being accepted. Booth space is available for $35 if reserved before March 15; or $45 if reserved after March 15.
The Flea Market is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm on the grounds of the Old Falls Village Museum at the corner of Pilgrim Road and Hwy. Q. in Menomonee Falls. Included with your booth space is admission to Old Falls Village Days which runs June 5 and 6.
Call Vikki at (262) 255-5065 for your Vendor Application or more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ABC's Dancing with the Stars Professional coming to Menomonee Falls to support Children's Hospital of Wisconsin Fundraiser
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Free music event at Luther Manor
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Booster and Car Seat Safety Check
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Maple Avenue fifth-graders donate to Tricia’s Troops