Antique, Collectible and Craft Vendors are wanted for the 8th Annual Flea Market held during Old Falls Village Days on Saturday, June 5, 2010. Vendor applications are now being accepted. Booth space is available for $35 if reserved before March 15; or $45 if reserved after March 15.
The Flea Market is open from 8:00am to 4:00pm on the grounds of the Old Falls Village Museum at the corner of Pilgrim Road and Hwy. Q. in Menomonee Falls. Included with your booth space is admission to Old Falls Village Days which runs June 5 and 6.
Call Vikki at (262) 255-5065 for your Vendor Application or more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family