Enjoy all-you-can-eat Easter brunch designed by Motor Bar & Restaurant’s own Chef Travis – complete with a special brunch buffet built for kids. All of the fun takes place April 4, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
After you eat at Motor® Bar & Restaurant, bring your receipt to The Shop and reach into a crate of 2,000 Easter eggs stuffed with prizes including Museum Memberships, temporary tattoos, water park certificates, movie passes and a Weekend family get-away at Hilton water park. Adult brunch is 24.95 per person, 9.95 for children (12 and under). Make your reservation now, 414-287-2778. This offer is available April 2-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library