Enjoy all-you-can-eat Easter brunch designed by Motor Bar & Restaurant’s own Chef Travis – complete with a special brunch buffet built for kids. All of the fun takes place April 4, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
After you eat at Motor® Bar & Restaurant, bring your receipt to The Shop and reach into a crate of 2,000 Easter eggs stuffed with prizes including Museum Memberships, temporary tattoos, water park certificates, movie passes and a Weekend family get-away at Hilton water park. Adult brunch is 24.95 per person, 9.95 for children (12 and under). Make your reservation now, 414-287-2778. This offer is available April 2-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Six Scouts Leave Legacy of Community Service
- Attitude of Gratitude
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees