Enjoy all-you-can-eat Easter brunch designed by Motor Bar & Restaurant’s own Chef Travis – complete with a special brunch buffet built for kids. All of the fun takes place April 4, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
After you eat at Motor® Bar & Restaurant, bring your receipt to The Shop and reach into a crate of 2,000 Easter eggs stuffed with prizes including Museum Memberships, temporary tattoos, water park certificates, movie passes and a Weekend family get-away at Hilton water park. Adult brunch is 24.95 per person, 9.95 for children (12 and under). Make your reservation now, 414-287-2778. This offer is available April 2-4.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities