Enjoy all-you-can-eat Easter brunch designed by Motor Bar & Restaurant’s own Chef Travis – complete with a special brunch buffet built for kids. All of the fun takes place April 4, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
After you eat at Motor® Bar & Restaurant, bring your receipt to The Shop and reach into a crate of 2,000 Easter eggs stuffed with prizes including Museum Memberships, temporary tattoos, water park certificates, movie passes and a Weekend family get-away at Hilton water park. Adult brunch is 24.95 per person, 9.95 for children (12 and under). Make your reservation now, 414-287-2778. This offer is available April 2-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!