Enjoy all-you-can-eat Easter brunch designed by Motor Bar & Restaurant’s own Chef Travis – complete with a special brunch buffet built for kids. All of the fun takes place April 4, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
After you eat at Motor® Bar & Restaurant, bring your receipt to The Shop and reach into a crate of 2,000 Easter eggs stuffed with prizes including Museum Memberships, temporary tattoos, water park certificates, movie passes and a Weekend family get-away at Hilton water park. Adult brunch is 24.95 per person, 9.95 for children (12 and under). Make your reservation now, 414-287-2778. This offer is available April 2-4.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.