Menomonee Falls Community Education & Recreation (CE & Rec) has a program that makes it easy to take high-quality, noncredit online courses. CE & Rec has partnered with ed2go to offer hundreds of online, instructor-facilitated courses and is pleased to announce the launch of several new courses:
Empowering Students with Disabilities
Going Green at Home
Help for the Helpdesk
Nonprofit Fundraising Essentials
Spanish for Medical Professionals
These courses are part of CE & Rec's growing catalog of more than 300 instructor-facilitated online courses. Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, and interaction with fellow students, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the classroom 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
New sessions of each course run every month. They last six weeks, with two new lessons being released weekly (for a total of 12). The courses are entirely web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes, and assignments. A dedicated professional instructor facilitates every course; pacing learners, answering questions, giving feedback, and facilitating discussions.
To learn more visit www.fallsrec.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence
- Russ Darrow Group Delivers Rav4 to Local Veteran
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you