EDITOR’S NOTE: DR. BECKMAN LIVES IN MENOMONEE FALLS
General Surgeon Joins Medical College Faculty,
Community Memorial, Froedtert Medical Staffs
General surgeon Marshall Beckman has been appointed assistant professor of surgery at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs of Community Memorial Hospital and Froedtert Hospital. Dr. Beckman comes to the Medical College from the Mayo Health System, where he served as medical director for the trauma, neurosurgery and neurology unit at Luther Midelfort Hospital in Eau Claire.
He sees patients in the Froedtert & the Medical College General Surgery Clinic at Community Memorial Medical Commons in Menomonee Falls, where his clinical interests include general and vascular surgery. His research interests include vascular disorders and critical care medicine.
Dr. Beckman is a 1999 alumnus of the Medical College, where he completed his general surgery residency and surgical critical care fellowship. He also received postdoctoral specialty training at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital in Exeter, England. During his residency, he was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) National Medical Honor Society.
While in medical school, he received an alumni scholarship for leadership and community service, as well as the State Medical Society of Wisconsin Scholarship for community service.
Dr. Beckman received his bachelor of arts degree from Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, in 1990 and pursued additional coursework at the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and Creighton University in Omaha before entering medical school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Classes for everyone
- Local resident featured speaker at May 13 Investment Conference
- Garden Art in the Gallery
- Need a FRESH Business Head Shot?
- Cornerstone Community Bank Raises Money to Benefit Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- First Bank Financial Centre Delivers "Holi-Days of Giving"
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive to Benefit Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Menomonee Falls Police Department to host Coffee with a Cop on April 15, 2014