The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestling club will hold a registration and information session from 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Monday November 2nd, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size or skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wrestling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Library to Welcome Lionel Railroad Club of Milwaukee
- Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls Kids' Fishing Derby
- Summer day camp for Menomonee Falls girls a fun-filled week of outdoor activities
- Falls Library Presents a Bonsai Program
- Woodland Yard Tour
- How to Raise Bees in an Urban Setting
- March 11-17 is MS Awareness Week - REGISTER for Walk MS Menomonee Falls now!!
- 6th Annual Booster Club Grade School Dodgeball Tourney
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life Quarry Communities Will Hold Kickoff on March 6th at Templeton Middle School Sussex - Open To The Public
- 27th Annual Holiday Fair at St Pauls UCC