The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestling club will hold a registration and information session from 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Monday November 2nd, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size or skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wrestling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scrooge - In The Round
- MFTP Statement on a County owned Healthcare Facility
- Halloween Family Fun Night at Old Falls Village
- Falls Library Presents SALEM WITCH TRIALS with Jessica Michna
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- Just Between Friends Announces Washington and Ozaukee County Sale October 2-6
- Wild Ones - Menomonee River Area Chapter
- Governor, legislature should fix school funding
- Camp Indian Sands Hosts 8th Annual Charity Golf Outing
- County wide taxpayer group forming