The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls will hold its annual "Chili Dinner" on Friday, January 15, 2010 at Menomonee Falls High School from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. This event, to raise scholarship money for local youth, will be held in the high school cafeteria prior to the basketball game between Menomonee Falls High School and Tosa East.
Chili, Hot Dogs, and Chili Dogs will be served. Tickets are $6.00 each and children 4 and under are free. Tickets can be purchased at the door or from any Optimist Club member. For more information contact Dean Christianson, 251-9459, Bob Hessler, 251-7268, Ken Rutsch, 251-2118 or Terry Thomas 255-1591.
The motto of the Optimist Club is “Friend of Youth” and “Bringing out the Best in Kids”. Many community events are sponsored by the Optimist club such as the Independence Day Parade, Fishing Derby, Adopt A Highway, Leaf Raking for Senior Citizens, and many more. Some of the youth projects are Post Prom, Jr Miss, Student of the Month, Tri Star Baseball, and many scholarship opportunities.
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls meets every Wednesday morning at 7:15 in room 102 of the Menomonee Falls Community Center, N8645 Margaret Road. For more information about the club, please call the current president, Todd Paulus, 262-502-1332
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Library to Welcome Lionel Railroad Club of Milwaukee
- Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls Kids' Fishing Derby
- Summer day camp for Menomonee Falls girls a fun-filled week of outdoor activities
- Falls Library Presents a Bonsai Program
- Woodland Yard Tour
- How to Raise Bees in an Urban Setting
- March 11-17 is MS Awareness Week - REGISTER for Walk MS Menomonee Falls now!!
- 6th Annual Booster Club Grade School Dodgeball Tourney
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life Quarry Communities Will Hold Kickoff on March 6th at Templeton Middle School Sussex - Open To The Public
- 27th Annual Holiday Fair at St Pauls UCC