I am a member of the Wisconsin GrandSons of Liberty, one of over 65 recently formed grassroots organizations in the state.
On Friday evening, March 5, we will be holding a town hall style meeting to discuss health care and to have a meet and greet for 2010 candidates. The meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. at the Village Bowl, N86W18330 Main Street in Menomonee Falls.
We want to inform people about Senate Joint Resolution (LRB-3861/3), a proposed amendment to the Wisconsin State Constitution. This amendment is intended to preserve Wisconsin citizens' right to free choice in private healthcare, without taking anything away from any existing programs. Our speakers are Dr. David Stein, M.D. and Tim Dake, a founding member of our group.
Following the health care discussion, you are invited to stay and meet with candidates for the 2010 election. We have invited many candidates from all parties for the races of Governor, Lt. Governor, U.S. Senate, U.S. Congress, State Senate, and State Assembly (see the flyer on our website for a list).
We are not endorsing any candidates, but encourage you to come and meet them.
For more information about our group or the amendment, please see our website at www.wisconsingrandsonsofliberty.com.
John Von Haden
- Memory Screenings at the Falls Library
- 2016 Advanced Placement Studio Art Student Exhibition
- Menomonee Falls River Clean-up, Local Volunteers Needed
- Menomonee Falls Lions Club Spaghetti Dinner March 20, 2016
- March Movies at the Falls Library
- 12/5 HO-HO Holistic Fair
- Children's Community Center's Annual Homemade Cookie Sale
- Free Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale on Dec. 6 at Old Falls Village
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church hosts Winter Farmers Market
- American Legion Post 382 to host free Musical Tribute Honoring Veterans