Falls Fest runs July 22-25 at Village Park in Menomonee Falls for the entire family! Main Stage entertainment includes some of the areas best-loved bands--see full schedule at www.falls-fest.com. Children's games and activities including a giant slide, moon walk, and 19-hole mini-golf course. Family Entertainment stage featuring Trivia Contests nightly by Milwaukee Quizmaster. Food and beverages, including a specialty beer area. Fireworks Sunday at 9:45pm. Silent Auction. Police vs. Fire Dept Softball Game on Thursday at 7pm. The FUN keeps coming! FREE ADMISSION, FREE PARKING. Village Park, Garfield Drive & Appleton Avenue, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Winter Warm-Up!
- Youth Service Club Starting in Menomonee Falls
- St. Mary Parish School Family Fun Fair
- St. Mary Parish School Open House January 25, 2015
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Painted Stories
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- World War I Christmas Miracle Program at the Falls Library
- Managing for Migratory Birds - Wed. Oct. 15 - 6:30 PM
- October Movies at the Falls Library