Falls Fest runs July 22-25 at Village Park in Menomonee Falls for the entire family! Main Stage entertainment includes some of the areas best-loved bands--see full schedule at www.falls-fest.com. Children's games and activities including a giant slide, moon walk, and 19-hole mini-golf course. Family Entertainment stage featuring Trivia Contests nightly by Milwaukee Quizmaster. Food and beverages, including a specialty beer area. Fireworks Sunday at 9:45pm. Silent Auction. Police vs. Fire Dept Softball Game on Thursday at 7pm. The FUN keeps coming! FREE ADMISSION, FREE PARKING. Village Park, Garfield Drive & Appleton Avenue, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- U.S. Flag History Presentation to be Held at LindenGrove
- Falls Library to Welcome Lionel Railroad Club of Milwaukee
- Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls Kids' Fishing Derby
- Summer day camp for Menomonee Falls girls a fun-filled week of outdoor activities
- Falls Library Presents a Bonsai Program
- Woodland Yard Tour
- How to Raise Bees in an Urban Setting
- March 11-17 is MS Awareness Week - REGISTER for Walk MS Menomonee Falls now!!
- 6th Annual Booster Club Grade School Dodgeball Tourney
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life Quarry Communities Will Hold Kickoff on March 6th at Templeton Middle School Sussex - Open To The Public